Spending Fate Points - A List
- Re-roll any one failed . The results of the re-roll are final.
- Count as having rolled a 10 for their Initiative.
- Add an extra degree of success to a Test.
- Instantly recover 1D5 Wounds.
- Recover from being Stunned.
- Recover 1d5 levels of Fatigue
- You can “spend” Fate Points for any of the items listed above.
- “Spent” Fate Points regenerate at the beginning of every play session.
- You cannot spend two Fate Points on the same roll for a re-re-roll. The character is stuck with the results of the 2nd roll.
- Permanently “Burn” Fate Points to survive when your character would have died – the character will have been deemed to have ‘barely survived’ with GM providing details.