Young Archivist Adept trying to stand out.
Wearing Administratum Robes
Imperial World Grove’s Fall; Administratum Adept
Very young / Blue hair / pierced nose / appears physically fit
Male / 1.75m / 70 kilos / Dark skin / Blue hair / Blue eyes
WS: 30 BS: 25 S: 34 T: 37 AG: 25 INT: 39 PER: 35 WP: 30 FEL: 32
Wounds: 9; Movement: 2/4/6/12
|Speak Language (Low Gothic/Int)||Literacy (Int)||Trade (Valet/Fel)||Common Lore (Imperium/Int)|
|Common Lore (Tech/Int)||Scholastic Lore (Legend/Int)||Drive (Ground Vehicle/Ag)||Drive (Hover Vehicle/Ag)|
|Pistol Training (SP)||Light Sleeper||Unremarkable|
- : -5 penalty on Forbidden Lore (Int) Tests
: Treat the following as Basic Skills
- Common Lore (Imperial Creed/Int)
- Common Lore (War/Int)
- : Willpower was increased by +3 (already added to stat)
Several days ago out of the blue you were seconded to Inquisitor Globus Vaarak. He has had you running down various questions for him.
- He had you identify an old key with the inscription of Gorgonid – of course referring to one of the largest mines on Sepheris Secundus. It turned out to be the key to the gates of the mine.
- He’s had you look into any historical activity on the planet of a mutant cult called The Pale Throng – you found none.
- He had you look into the identity of a mutant and you sent the very thin file on him to the Inquisitor; there was nothing remarkable in it.
- He just told you that a team of his Acolytes was arriving any time and that you will have the pleasure of being under the command of Phaedros, who is the “Prime” of that group.