Saint Drusus and the Drusian Cult
- The Calixis Sector’s first Imperial Sector Governor was Drusus.
- The Calixis Sector was conquered by Lord Militant Golgenna Angevin for the Imperium almost two thousand standard years ago in the 39th Millennium during what became known as the Angevin Crusade – and Drusus was one of his most capable generals.
- Of the many famous victories of the Angevin Crusade, one of the most lauded belongs to the young General Drusus, who took the War World of Iocanthos in a single week.
- While in the field, Drusus was attacked by an assassin and was seemingly slain, before rising again – an event many viewed as a true miracle & a clear mark of the Emperor’s favor. The Drusine sect of the Imperial Cult begins to flourish, already revering him as a living saint.
- Drusus orders the launch of the Angevin Crusade’s third and final phase of conquests. This campaign succeeded in destroying the powers that controlled much of what would later be known as the Drusus Marches sub-sector in General Drusus’ honour (which is where Sentinel is located).