Movement - Squeezing between Contiguous Characters
When trying to move between characters that are in contiguous hexes or between a character and a contiguous solid object:
- Neither can be hostile
- Neither can be in Melee
- If the non-moving character(s) next turn is used for a Range Attack, it will be at -30 (getting jostled/bumped)
- Just the “move between” costs a Half Action.
- If a character benefits from the Teeming Masses in Metal Mountains Home World Bonus, then the “move between” is a Free Action.
- If the characters being moved between are Engaged in Melee, but not with each other, then a Difficult Acrobatics Test permits the “move between” as a Half Action (it would otherwise be prohibited). If 4+ DoS are achieved, the “move between” is a Free Action".
- Moving character would need to be make an opposed Strength Test to muscle past opposing character; moving character makes a Difficult Strength Test and opposing character makes a Challenging Strength Test. If trying to get between two opposing characters then they roll a single Routine Strength Test (using the highest Strength between the two of them) in opposition & moving character makes a Difficult Strength Test.
- As soon as moving character is contiguous with opposing characters, they’re considered in melee. The Movement Action by the moving character of trying to get past the opposing character(s) triggers a Standard Attack Action against him as a Free Action by all contiguous opposing characters.