Original Experience Point Award Scheme
* 100 XP per 8 hours of roleplaying.
* 100 XP for being present at the start time of a session. (Start Time XP)
* 50 XP for emailing the GM the updated PDF of your character within a week of the last session.
- Adventure Log Contribution: 50 XP for adding to the Adventure Log (200+ words) from the perspective of your character.
Player-Awarded-XP: Each player may award 25 XP per session to any character other than their own.
- This Bonus XP is not mandatory. Players are encouraged to award it if something stood out to them in the prior session.
- To award Player-Awarded-XP, players should OP-Private Message or email the GM during the week immediately after a session.
There will sometimes be GM-Awarded-XP bonuses of varying sizes:
- Bonus for particularly good roleplaying of ones character
- Bonus for finding/researching something important
- Bonus for a good idea
- Bonus for something related to combat
- For a character to receive the Base experience points for a session, that player must be in attendance.
- To receive the Start Time XP a player must be in my apartment when the start time strikes per my cell phone.